Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4th

Penny Proffet . it's been 27 years since she died, a lot of life has happened in that time - I think about my friend all the time , and time has healed a lot and the sorrow has brought me joy because in knowing one you get to know the other. I am always thankful that she was my friend .
since that time I have been an advocate for the suicide hot line
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
please remember it - save it - it could help you or a loved one or family member . or anyone you know that can use someone to talk to , you don't need to give a name you, can call from a phone booth - they just want (yes want) to help.
and if you are dealing with the loss of someone through suicide there is help too.
http://www.survivorsofsuicide.com/
you are not alone please seek help.
it's ok to get some help to get over the hurdles in life.
suicide does not stop the pain - the pain is given to the ones left behind - please call for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment