Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Reviewing the past year and even with it's ups and downs I have much to be thankful for . My family and friends are at the top of the list and my pets - Scooter Maisey and Grace they need me and I need them. a lovely warm and cozy home . Strength to take care of what needs to be done. and my creative part - it gets me through the crazy times . the medical peeps that get me through the health part of it all. ( especially Felicia ) Bless you all.
I resolve to work on getting organized - my work room - my garage - my attic - my closet - ok my kitchen . and to exercise and to keep my body strong. that ought to keep me busy all year. Happy New year dear ones thank you for stopping in my humble art & craft blog.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Hope 2010 is a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks rochelle Happy New Year back at ya.

    ReplyDelete