Sunday, June 8, 2008

yard and rummage sale-a-palooza




today is Sunday a day of rest- I don't know about where you live but around here on Saturday -we had sooo many yard sales, multiple yard sales, neighborhood yard sales, and subdivision yard sales, even local small towns had town wide yard sales with maps absolutely 100's unbelievable---- also there were several church rummage sales - my favorite - good parking, air conditioned, plenty of good stuff, nice folks, I was in heaven.(pun intended) they were all big -tons of goodies to rummage through and I did -I found hat boxes and cases to decoupage scarves and books (I love books) and some old magazines (yeah)and lovely embroidery work ..

2 comments:

  1. Nice linens, especially the red work one. We haven't had too many sales around here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how many we have had here - it is record breaking I'm sure- thanks I love hand embroidery, it's finally coming back in style, I love the renaissance in craft-work sewing and art.

    ReplyDelete