Tuesday, May 13, 2008


a lovely book and plant for the garden and 2 sweet cards from my son and his girlfriend for mothers day... so nice..
and a thrift find the girls face is made from little plastic bits like beads. glues on the fabric covered board. 70's fun decor.
the lamb planter reminded me of spring
and the little guy reading a book planter..
so cute I had to get it.

the cupcakes were delicious by the way..

it has rained for 2 days here and it has rained every week a few days.. it is predicted to be nice tomorrow I hope it is .. the art fair will be downtown this weekend and they say Saturday will be nice . I hope it stays nice for the event.. many artist will be here showing and selling their art I might try to get some pictures. weather permitting.

2 comments:

  1. How nice that you got to celebrate Mothers Day twice. The little planter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete