Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm so pasty








I found these shoes and had to embellish them, so my finger's are covered in mod podge all the time lately, I have more suit cases too, I just can't stop. I like how they turned out, the children's shoes are Striderite size 8m and after I got started on them I was giggly, I think they are cute for my first try, and yes I wanna do more. It reminds me of high school when we pasted pictures of the Beatles on metal men's lunch boxes and carried them as purse's. I had on my Lois Lane looking 50's suit (hemmed up to mini) and my decoupage Beatles lunchbox purse. So I've had a lifetime of recycling..it's Friday I hope to hit a couple yard sales by noon and OH ...I got a new camera, wooohooo....Rach is helping me learn how to work it. thanks Rachel. and thanks for stopping in.

4 comments: