Wednesday, May 23, 2007

He did it !





A day of happiness , Adam my son and Livia his girlfriend at High School Graduation. The last few weeks finishing up was stressful, we all got through it . His car broke down so I drove them to and from school, but it got repaired by graduation, I was on the verge of tears all day,... it's a mom thing. We had cake and cards and gifts, and balloons. Rachel helped me pick out gifts and get through it all. Griff was at my side loyalty, a step dad, awkwardly in a long outside ceremony where I was sure to cry at any moment. Happily we got through with no tears and a cheer when their names were called. of course... my eyes are welling... as I type ..another milestone:...... in my life I love them all..... (Beatles song going through my mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment