Monday, May 21, 2018

my look in highschool

once I  formed a  look    my look was  Lois Lane looking suits  with the skirt   cut and  hemmed  to a mini   skirt  - I loved  it with a white shirt and  tie ,  or  a  blazer    with a  shirt and  tie  with jeans   it was my look  because I couldnt    afford  the mod  look  suits I loved   ,   and my mom dated a  guy  dry cleaners  and he  let  her have all the    clothes   that  was stored in the back  for years  that  no one came back dor  it  filled our  basement  with  racks of  clothes  and I got to  go pick  things that fit me  that I could  alter  ,    the  first  style per say  I had in my life   , I   wore only  hand me  downs  and  school  uniforms  all my  life  with the  exception of  3  dresses    bought for school   at    for  second  grade . and a dress  for  highschool and  jeans   of  course , I got cheap  shoes   because  that is what I could  afford    so I worked  baby sitting  to get  a  good  pair of  shoes    a  mod pair of  wingtips   they  were  great  ,  suits  with  vests    I loved and  looked good in  ,  I even had  friends  like the look so much  they  scoured the  salvation army  and  good will  for womens  suits  too . and mens  dress  shirts and ties ,  in summer  it was  Tshirts and jeans  shorts  and  buffalo  sandals ,  we  made purses out of old mens  lunch boxes  and decoupaged mod  pictures on them  ,   or   pouches made from  the bottoms of the long  skirts  we cut  making mini  skirts . our  jeand soon got a triangle   of   bright  fabric   on the  sides to become bell bottoms ,  I would  embroidery  flowers  on  jeans too 








No comments:

Post a Comment