Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New year





I am  digging through     fabric I have  and  looking   through etsy and ebay  at  vintage  empire waist  nightgown patterns   I dont  want  a bunch of  ruffles ,  I like  cotton ,  I hate  pretty much everything I see   - I dont want to wear  boxers and a  tee or  the  flannel pants    I dont want  slick  sateen ,  I like  tee shirt material  , I like the idea  of  blending  a  shelf bra  tee top and a  tee shirt fabric  bottom . I cant sleep in sleeves  so  I want a chemise style ..    I only like  1  that I have   I have a couple   that I  wear  but ...  why is it so hard to find   something to sleep  in .  I have a few  robes  I like to wear  .  I look all the  time for  several years now  .  but  first............. have a  Happy  New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment