Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rachels Wedding Day




Rachel's Wedding day  I am happy and sad at the same time  it is one of those important milestones in life .
 I fell in love  when I first saw  you - beautiful you
I was there for your first smile and your first steps - your first words
walked you to kindergarten read to you , gave you hugs ,tucked you in at night . 

I loved every stage you had growing up , the determination to learn to skate . those  stressful teen years 
good grades - graduation  - your  first apartment - your first job and  Christmas eve dinner at Bevo Mill..
loving to learn  and read and  loving people .  you  are a beautiful  loving caring woman .
please don't forget that.  you have a strong work ethic and  a fun side that's a winner.
I love you forever I like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Mommy. I love you more & miss you today especially, but all the other days, too. You are in my heart always

    ReplyDelete