Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sentimental Saturday

Remembering  a friend Carrie Heslop  what a fun good loving caring person she was . I Cherish my memories of her -  and my thoughts are with her family on this sad day .  I  went to the  wake  last night  and the service  today , my thoughts are of  her laughing  and joking -  every bit a lady  every bit a good friend , I can picture her  having dinner with her friends Dr and  Anna Mae Buser  it's been a while since they last  spoke . In my minds eye can see them in a quite toast between old friends . her family is  one I just love they are fun and cool  - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree  I know  the love and liking they share and shared with  Carrie -  I am lucky to have   known them and her, a sweet good night  Carrie.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/belleville/obituary.aspx?n=carrie-heslop&pid=139610104

No comments:

Post a Comment