Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Laptop

The saga continues - since packing every thing up in my studio and moving upstairs - almost every thing is in boxes - I have been slowly going through boxes and organizing - so my disc's for setting up my printer and camera - and programs I like .... must be found and installed in my new computer. good luck to e there are boxes in 3 rooms waiting for me to go through. I feel like the kid in home alone hands on each side of my face screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . I just want things back to a normal state of confusion. I don't think that is too much to ask for. baby steps - baby steps I know - I will see my son a little later today and I know he will help - Bless his heart.

3 comments:

  1. Like you said just do babysteps. Work on it a little everyday and soon it will be nice and organized. I work on my mess everyday but it doesn't really get better because I just have too much stuff and no room for it. I must get rid of a lot of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sympathies… hope everythings is back to normal for you soon!
    Take Care!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete