Friday, December 26, 2008

got through Christmas

I strung popcorn and cranberries for the birds - and squirrels too. plus I had my son take a bunch of popcorn apple peels cranberries and pomegranate remains to the edge of the trees in the backyard for the wildlife. so they can have a Christmas treat.
I have several projects milling around in my brain I don't know which will come out first. right now I have a few 1/2 done projects waiting on that just right addition. I am in dire need of organization. (note to self) work on that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for all the nice comments you let on my Flickr account. I have enjoyed looking at your photos, too. You do great work--your Christmas kitsch wreaths are chockful of vintage goodness. I guess when we get our Christmas stuff put away, we'll have to get started on Valentine's and spring crafts!
    Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    Yr friend from Flickr, Calsidyrose

    ReplyDelete