Monday, December 10, 2007

Tis the season

these fun handmade gems were also foung at a local thrift store the toilet seat cover- how funny !! smiling Santa on one side and Santa holding his nose on the other. I fell for the blue tree skirt with the angels - so sweet.




I found this paper or napkin holder doll at my favorite rummage sale. The Senior Citizens rummage sale 3 days a week. I love her pink scarf/hat with pigtails in pink! I took in a box of holiday decorations for a donation and found this doll and liked her and gave her a home. I love to shop at my thrift stores and I donate to them too. The local Shelter Shop always has fun things and the people are so nice. I donate there too- The same with the local Goodwill store. Remember donate and shop at your local thrift stores and the money go to the charity locally.


No comments:

Post a Comment