Saturday, November 17, 2007

getting ready for Xmas







my wreath with the angels was just beautiful and it fell leaving all ornaments broken below the manger. so I did some repair work. I think it turned out pretty good. I made sure the hanger is extra secure. the white and gold and silver Angels wreath is a new favorite the vintage big angel I just got the other day shopping with my daughter along with a bag of the smaller gold angels- I'm very proud of how it turned out, I love angels. I love colorful ornaments and flocked Santa's elves and pixies too. along the bottom are tiny cloth Santas from Japan, the funny elves look kinda sinister don't they ?. the gift bag with the baby holding the earth was made for a baby shower that was today . I went and it was fun I won a game and got a prize. won another game and got another prize. when I won a third prize -I had them give to the one that didn't get a prize. and had yummy taco salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment