Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

happy Halloween everyone!!!I'm all ready for the tricksters with treats for all. my internal clock is messed up with the switch of the time change. so this weekend it will change some of our clocks already changed funny huh? no wonder I'm a mess. this case is really a medal box I found some great spooky pictures for it. I like how it turned out it puts me in the spirit. I decided to put the candy treats in it and when I answer the door with my witch hat on (of course)it will add a certain something. At least for me.




the wreath witch has been busy making holiday wreaths- all the lovely ornaments and tinsel and wreath forms that I have been gathering all year long at rummage sales -thrift stores -yard sales are being put to good use. I have entered a craft show that will be held on Dec. 8th and 9th. I excited I have plenty of art to enter, many cases and wreaths. but I would like to get more finished by then.




No comments:

Post a Comment